Tax Preparation Services through CEP (OSB)
TAX PREPARATION SERVICES
The Center for Economic Progress will be providing tax help two nights and every Saturday each week starting January 27th, 2018.
The Joliet Public Library will provide space, Internet access, and CPE will provide knowledge and information regarding taxes. Individuals who qualify will be able to make an appointment by contacting the Center for Economic Progress.
NOTE: Tax sites may close early when capacity is reached.
• Sites operate on a first-come, first-served basis and will often reach capacity before the closure time.
• Please allow at least two hours or more for tax preparation.
• All taxes are prepared by IRS-certified volunteers.
• For the latest info on closures due to weather or holidays, visit: www.economicprogress.org or follow us on Twitter @econ_progress
For more information visit www.economicprogress.org or call (312) 252-0280
Interested in volunteering with the CEP? Visit www.economicprogress.org/volunteer to find out more!
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018
- 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- OSB Adult Services Table Area
- Ottawa Street Branch (OSB)